beginner-"pro" and intermediate level surfers who want to learn the basics of surfing or improve on their current knowledge. Don't worry semi-pro surfers, we got you covered as well!
For those who are new to surfing, this course will allow you to become independent in the water and confident in the world of surfing.
For those of you who are experienced and wish to improve in surfing, this is the perfect course to step-up your game and create skills and knowledge that will improve your performance in the water.
- 1 LESSONS OF 1 HOUR EACH
- INCLUDES RASHGUARD AND WAX
- PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTOR
Level 1 - Beginner Introduction: Build Confidence in The Water
- Surfing terminology and equipment
- Surf safety and ocean awareness
- Catching whitewater and surfboard control
- Paddling and take-off
- Mastering the pop-up
Level 1.5 - Beginner-Pro Introduction: Learn to Surf Independently
- Paddle to the line-up and board control
- Paddling through waves "Turtle-Roll"
- Takeoff adjustments/position
- Understanding waves and line-up etiquette
- Catching greenwaves and riding the face
- Improving paddle power and stability
- Out of the water exercises and practical training techniques
Level 2 - Intermediate: Diving Deeper into Surf
- Picking the right surfboard for you
- Surf-spots knowledge and breakdown
- Paddling through waves "Duck-Dive"
- Learning to bottom turn and come up the face
- Learning to generate speed
- Performing technical manoeuvres like snaps, roundhouse/cutbacks and carving
- Utilizing breathing to improve performance and conserve energy
Level 3 - Advanced: Performance Improvement
- Breathework, heart-rate control and energy conservation
- Timing between sets and wave periods
- Pick the right waves and fine-tuning takeoff position
- Expand your vision, target setting, and broadening your time on the face.
- Rail-to-Rail surfing techniques
- Foot placement and arm adjustments when making technical maneuvers
Private, 2 PAX, 3 PAX, 4 PAX, 5 PAX, 6 PAX